Everyone needs a little boost now and then, whether it’s to help them get through a hard time or just to let them know they’re important. This is especially true for family, friends, and other people you care about. Choosing the right words to encourage someone you care about is a great experience for both you and the person you’re talking to. Find examples of encouraging messages to a loved one so you can be ready to help motivate the people you care about most.
Why it hurts so much to lose a relationship
Our lives have meaning because of the people in them. And not just the ones you have with other people, but also the ones you have with your job, your identity, and your things. But because people depend so much on their social lives to stay alive and do well, the relationships we have with each other are extra important.
So, when you lose a relationship, especially one that was very important to you and a big part of your daily life, you also lose the meaning that went with it. And losing meaning means losing a part of who you are. So, all of these things—your relationships, your sense of meaning and purpose, and your idea of who you are—are closely linked.
Our friend and relationship expert Amy North is teaching a magical set of words that will force any man to feel a level of desire for you beyond Love. The moment you said this magical set of words to a man, he will feel an emotional connection to you so powerful and his heart will be bound to you and only you. Click on the link to check it out for yourself.
Why do men need to be cheered up?
Read more: What Makes You Fall In Love with Someone
We all worry about things, both men and women. But men have been taught to hide their fears so they don’t look weak and needy.
As common and acceptable as this masculine expectation is, think about how hard it must be to feel like you’re not good enough while trying to hide it.
Even though your guy seems confident and in control most of the time, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have doubts or needs support from the person he loves the most.
Three Simple Words to Help Someone You Care About
Even if it sounds like a cliche, saying “I love you” can sometimes mean a lot. How often do you say them? Do the people you care about really hear what you have to say? Think about using these phrases to say that all-important thing while also being encouraging.
- I love you a lot. You’re aware of this, right?
- I care about you and want to help. How can I help you? What do you need?
- Don’t be afraid. You can do it. I love you and will protect you.
- I love you not because we are related, but because you are an amazing person.
- Things usually turn out the way they should. No matter what, I love you.
When someone is hurting, the words “I love you” can mean the world to them. When you know people care about you, it’s easier to deal with a problem.
Supportive and honest words of encouragement
It’s always hard to take on a new challenge or get through an old one. It can also be hard to find the right words to help. When someone you care about is facing a challenge, they may come to you to complain or let off steam. Your words should be both positive and encouraging, and they should also be true.
- You can do it. I believe in you.
- This is hard, but it won’t last. Life will go on.
- I know it’s hard right now, but you should do it anyway. Believe in yourself.
- I’m so happy for you and I know you’ll do well.
- You should have this chance. You are ready, and you will do well.
- You can do this for sure. I know this, and so do the many other people who care about you, love you, and want you to do well.
- You’re not alone in this. I’m here for you, as are a lot of other people. We all know you’re up to it.
- You don’t have to be in charge of everything. Let me help you and lean on me. I know you could handle this by yourself, but please let me help you out.
One important way to use positive reinforcement is to cheer on a loved one when they are facing a challenge. Telling the person you care about that you have faith in them can really help. If you think it, they will too.
Do you desire the type of relentless devotion that you only see in romance novels and Hollywood movies? Now you can, by learning this system and guide from our friend and relationship expert Amy North! Do this, and the thought of leaving you for another woman will be completely unimaginable to your man.
Words to give hope and strength
When someone is in a tough situation, it’s easy to feel like they can’t handle it and want to give up. Remind someone you care about how strong they are. Your words might help them get through a hard time and come out stronger on the other side.
- You can do this if anyone can.
- You are ready and ready to go. You can do anything you want.
- I know you have what it takes to handle this.
- You are one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. You can’t lose with this.
- Your bravery gives me hope. I’m sure you’ll get through this and be even stronger for it.
- Just look at how far you’ve come. You can handle any kind of trouble. You can do this.
- I feel bad for anyone who thinks you’re not as strong or smart as you are. You’ll get through this and come out on the other side even stronger.
- When things get hard, those who can keep going do. That’s more than a common saying. That’s how I’ve seen you handle so many problems in your life. You will make it through.
When someone has a problem of their own, it’s easy to feel down and weak. By giving encouragement and support, you can help a loved one deal with things that may seem too hard to handle on their own.
Words of Hope for Difficult Times
Even people who don’t need much building up most of the time will probably really appreciate words of encouragement from friends and family when they are going through a hard time.
- I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going through, but I do know how strong you are.
- You won’t let this get you down. You are too strong to let a setback stop you.
- I know you can get better and come back even stronger than before.
- This won’t last forever. Keep your eyes on tomorrow and keep going.
- I’ve got you. I’ll stop you from falling. You can count on me to help you get back up on your feet.
- You can’t be defeated by anything. I’ve seen you do a lot of things that seemed impossible. You’ve got what it takes to get through this.
- You have already made it through hard times. I know this won’t make you feel bad. I think you can do it and am here to help.
- Things might seem hard right now, but I’ve seen you get through hard times before. You can get through anything that comes your way.
If hard times are coming or if something unexpected happens, like an accident or a natural disaster, these words of encouragement are sure to be helpful.
Words of Support for My Love
Some of the words of encouragement you might use with your parents, siblings, friends, or children might also work with your romantic partner, but this isn’t always the case. You might want to try something different than what you would do with other family members.
- You’re my whole world. I will always be here for you. That will never change.
- From my point of view, you’re perfect and can do anything.
- Together, we can do anything and get through anything. We will always be together, no matter what happens in the future.
- You give my life meaning. Let me help you shine so that others can see you the way I do.
- I love you all, from the past to the present to the future. Lean on me for help as you try to reach your goal.
- You deserve all the good things in this world, my love. If you let people see your heart, you’ll be sure to reach all of your goals.
- No matter what you want to do, I will always love you.
- I love you for many reasons, but your kind heart and generosity are two of them. I’m sure you can handle anything that comes your way. I will never leave you.
No matter what you say, make sure the person you love knows that you will always love and support them and that you believe they can succeed.
Words of Encouragement for Boyfriend
Even the most sure of himself boyfriends have bad days. So, if you want to cheer him up and show him how you feel about him, try one of these messages.
1. I had respect for you. Then I put my trust in you. Now, I’d rather be with no one else in the world.
2. You can always make me laugh.
3. Of all the important people in my life, you’re the one who makes me the most proud.
4. You help me see how things really are. I don’t know what I’d do if we weren’t together.
5. My favorite thing is anything I get to do with you.
6. I know that we don’t always agree with each other. I’m glad we’re on the same team, though.
7. I really like how you see me. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.
8. You can make the most of a day like today more than anyone else.
You know me better than anyone else does. I’m most at ease when I’m with you.
Thank you for listening to understand, not just to reply.
11. Thanks for being there for me all the time. I hope you will also let me help you.
12. You try harder than anyone else to understand where I am coming from. It means a lot more than you realize.
13. I depend on your good sense almost every day for something.
14. Your mind looks just as good as the rest of you. Don’t toss it away.
15.First, I’d look at you and my mind would be all over the place. Now, when I look at you, I feel calm, grateful, and ready for anything.
16. I can always count on you to help me see things from a different angle, without making me feel like an idiot.
17. I need to know what you think about this. I can always count on you to say something that makes me think.
18. When I’m with you, I feel loved and valued, not just useful or sort of pretty.
19. You are willing to risk pain or shame to protect a friend. I like that a lot.
20. Even when I go too far, you don’t act like I’m making you feel bad. We appreciate that.
21. I think about you at all times of the day. You can do this.
22. Working hard and having fun are always more fun when you’re there.
23. It’s a lot easier to take life one day at a time when you’re in it every day.
Having you as my best friend has changed me for the better.
25. With you by my side, life is a lot more interesting and fun.
26. You make me proud all the time. I know you’ll make the best of whatever happens.
You deserve more than a cheesy love note. You drive me nuts. Keep it up.
28. You make me want to improve myself and do more good things with my life.
29. I depend on your strength just as much as you depend on my faith in you, which I will always have.
30. I wish I could go there with you. I want to be whatever you want me to be.
31. Nothing is too hard for you. I really wish I could be there to watch you do what you do.
32. The best part of every day is getting to go home to you.
33: As I spend more time with you, I feel stronger. I’m ready for anything.
34. Your words keep going around in my head, and every time I hear your voice, I smile.
35. Just saying your name makes me feel good and keeps me going.
36. I don’t have much patience left for the world right now. I need to be reminded of yours.
- You are the person I worry about the least, but I think about you the most.
Quotes to Motivate Him
Look through these quotes about motivation for your boyfriend and tell him the ones that you think will help him the most. Your relationship with him can help you figure out what he needs to hear from you most.
- “The best way to build self-confidence is to do what you’re afraid of.” — Swati Sharma
- “Our greatest glory isn’t that we never fall, but that we always get back up.” — Confucius
- “What happens to you is not what gives you experience; it’s what you do with what happens to you.” — By Aldous Huxley
- “I would still plant my apple tree even if I knew that tomorrow the world would end.” —M.L.K.
- “The point of life is not to find yourself. It’s up to you to make your own life.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start making a new one.” — Didi Parton
- “It takes a good man to listen well.” President Calvin Coolidge
- “There’s nothing noble about being better than other people. True nobility is being better than you used to be.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “A man’s greatness isn’t measured by how much money he has, but by how honest he is and how much good he can do for others.” — Bob Marley
- “You’re smarter than you think, braver than you think, and stronger than you look.” — A.A. Milne
- “Act as if what you’re doing matters. It’s true.” — William James
- “Start wherever you are. Use the things you have. Try your best.” — Art Ashe
- “All you have to do is keep putting one foot in front of the other. Put blinders on and keep going.” — Geroge Lucas
- “I will tell you why I was put on this earth if you ask me. I came here to live fully.” — Emile Zola
- “I really believe that everyone has a talent, skill, or ability that he can use to support himself and do well in life.” — Dean Koontz
- “If you don’t make mistakes, then you aren’t doing anything. I’m sure that people who take action make mistakes.” — John Wooden
- “Winning does not make you strong. Your struggles develop your strengths. It takes strength to go through hard times and decide not to give up. — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Courage isn’t being strong enough to keep going. It happens when you don’t have enough strength.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “There is no strength where there is no conflict.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “At the center of every problem is an opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
Kindness is the key to sending messages that uplift.
All of this advice boils down to one simple piece of advice: remind your loved ones that you’re there, that you care, and that they’re important to you. When you’re looking for words of encouragement to say to the person you love, be kind. Check out these words of encouragement for every situation for more ideas. You will figure out what to say. Just put yourself in the other person’s shoes and think about how you would feel if you heard your words.
Do you want your man to become spellbound by the very sight of You! For more in-depth training and solution to get your man be devoted and committed to you and only you, we recommend Amy North’s Devotion system, check it out by clicking on the link.